Welcome Prof. Vinogradov Gennady Pavlovich from Department of Informatics and applied mathematics, Russia to be Conference Membe
日期：2018-03-01 点击量： 402次
Prof. Vinogradov Gennady Pavlovich
Department of Informatics and applied mathematics, Russia
Research Area: Subjective choice, distributed artificial intelligence, theory of active systems, theory of distributed artificial intelligence, theory of decision-making, theory of multi-agent systems.
Human behavior (hereinafter goal-oriented agent - GA) is the result of man’s cognitive activity. In psychology cognitive activity is regarded as a process of forming a mental image (the result of conception) and a model of cognizable and analyzed objects, processes, phenomena. According to a model formed and based on the mental sets, rules, customs, past experience and knowledge a person ideates his attitude to the observable and analyzable. Then, depending on this attitude and the assessment of the object adequacy to the result of mental image and analysis, a person constructs his behavior and develops the program of his actions beginning from participation (or fractional participation) to a complete non-participation in the events, processes, phenomena which he considers important. Therefore, one possible approach to overcome shortcomings of traditional methods of describing the agent behavior in organizational systems is a rational behavior model modification. That is achieved by implicating of so-called unobservables which are human behavior characteristics used in psychology, sociology, etc. For example we introduce parameter r which characterizes the type of agent, with (r might be termed an agent characteristic). The objective agent function f depends on the ambient environment , performance based on the agent mode of action , centrogenous control and the type of agent r. Following the hypothesis of agent’ rational behavior, the agent tries to get a result which maximizes his objective function .
This permits to speculate about function f regarding ). Such an approach is to use some idealized construct (model) that describes the behavior of GA in decision-making.
Goal-oriented behavior is always associated with the decision which is made in the goal-oriented condition. Goal-oriented condition consists of the following components:
- Behaver making a decision (GA), ;
- Decision environment (S), which refers to the set of elements and their intrinsic properties, (changes in any of them can cause or produce a change in the condition of goal-oriented decision;
- Available modes of action of the k-th agent, which are at his disposal and can be used to achieve the i-th result (also called alternatives);
- Possible results under environment (S) (significant for GA) - .
- The method of estimating the properties of the obtained data as a result of the action mode decision;
- Restriction to the output variables and control actions that reflect the requirements caused by the goal-oriented decision.
- Subjective decision making model, which is a set of relations describing the dependence of control actions, parameters, and disturbances on the output variables.
Let us introduce measures for the above-described components. They will be used to estimate the goal-oriented condition.